Sunday, April 17, 2011

//Hetalia: Drabbles;Ficlets;Lemons\\ [Requests are: OPEN]

::Da~ Hello World of Hetalia Fans::
Hello everyone, if you cannot tell I am EXTREMELY... bored D: That is the reason for why I am doing this for all of my good readers/fans who always stick by me and support me... even when my head is almost eatten by the big, fat, white, head-eating, plot-bunnies~ >:D Anywhos, I shall end this introduction and you shall all continue on to the rules, forms, and extra information.
::Rules::
[1] You may request either 3 Drabbles, 2 Ficlets, or 1 Lemon
[2] If you request a Lemon, it will be blocked to where only friend my read it (due to Failzilla and their inmature children of the site) so it will not be taken down.
[3] When requesting one of the three, please keep in mind that I will have many request for this... and a life. (America: Righhhhhhht) (Me: D:< Shut up Alfred!)
[4] This isn't really a rule, but I would like a trade if you would be so kind as to do one for me. (However this is not nessecerry because you shouldn't have to give something in return for my gift to you.)
[5] There will be caditgories for you to pick from for the mood in which you whish your request to take shape.
[6] I hate Poland.
[7]Just because I hate Poland does not mean I will not write about him.
[8] Please do not bug me about your request, please remember about rule #3. However if it is weeks after you have requested please send me a reminder request because sometimes Failzilla has ways of either not sending the messages or deleting them for no reason.
[9] I will NOT do OC's, only Reader Insert such as [Your Name], [Hair Color], [Eye Color], ETC.
[10] If you ask stupid questions such as "Can I request!?" or "Are your request still open!?" when I have made it clear in the Rules and Forms, I will ignore your request and not message you back!
[11] Yes, there are a lot of rules, please follow them :D
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
::Forms::
The Country(s): (Ex. Germany & Prussia)
The Pairing(s): (Ex. Germany x Reader or Ameirca x Reader x England)
Certain Time Period: (Ex. Chibitalia, WWI, WWII, Modernday)
Drabble: [Yes/No/How Many]
Ficlet: [Yes/No/How Many]
Lemon: [Yes/No]
Mood: [Normal/Smutty/Anger/Sad/Happy/Death/Silly/ECT]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
::Extra Information::

[1] YES I will do a Country x Reader x Country pairing on Drabbles, Ficlets, and Lemons.

[2] NO I will not do any dude reader inserts.
[3] YES I will do Yuri [Ex. Lichtenstien x Reader]
[4] YES I will do country Yaoi pairing [Ex. America x England x Reader x America]
[5] YES I will do brother and sisterly love [Ex. Sibling!England x Reader]
[6] Any further questions please send me a message.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you, and I love you all,
(Does that sound weird, hope not =.=)
RoyLover47330

30 comments:

  1. could you do another one for Mattie-kun? i do love Canada... <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Country: England
    Pairing: England x Reader
    Time Period: modern day
    Lemon: Yes
    Mood: Smutty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Country: Roman Empire
    Pairing: Rome X Reader
    Time Period: Modern day
    Lemon: Yess~~
    Mood: Smutty (In some sort of detail if possible ;D)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya!
    Sorry i didn't know how to send my request so i decided to post it in a comment. I hope you dont mind. I would like to request 1 lemon please.
    The country- Romano aka South Italy
    Pairing- Romano-x-Reader
    Time Period- Modern day
    Drabble- No
    Ficlet- No
    Lemon- Yes
    Mood- you can choose ^^
    I will do a trade however i cant write the stuff you write i am more of a sweet romantic. you can send me the details at mcgladekatherine@yahoo.com and ill email it to you when im done

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Country(s): Denmark
    The Pairing(s): Denmark x Reader
    Certain Time Period: Modernday
    Drabble: [No]
    Ficlet: [No]
    Lemon: [Yes]
    Mood: Smutty (bad words and detailed please >:D xD)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Countries: England and China
    The Pairing(s): England x reader x china
    Certain Time Period: WWII
    Drabble: no
    Ficlet: no
    Lemon: yes please!
    Mood: smutty, with detail >:)

    I could write you something if you would like. I would need the information and such. If you're interested, you could email me at kbarkis@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh crap. I typed the wrong email. If you're interested please email me at kbarkis13@gmail.com. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Country(s): China
    The Pairing(s): China X Reader
    Certain Time Period: Modern Day
    Drabble: Nope
    Ficlet: Nada
    Lemon: Si! ^^
    Mood: Smutty with detail please ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Country: Scotland
    Pairing: ScotlandXReader
    Time period: Modern day
    Drabble: Nah
    Ficlet: Nope
    Lemon: Yes please!
    Mood: Smutty as possible!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Countries: England & Prussia
    Pairing England x Reader x Prussia
    Time Period: Pirate! >:3
    Drabble: Nooo.
    Ficlet: Nopee.
    Lemon: Yess! Pretty please. :3
    Mood: Detailed smutty goodness! >:3

    Thank you very muchly! =D <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. (Edited)
    Countries: America & Mexico
    Pairing: America x Reader x Mexico
    Time Period: Porfiriato era
    Drabble: Nu-uh :|
    Ficlet: Nah. :\
    Lemon: ... Yes and Si~ :3
    Mood: Detailed, Silly, Anger, and Surprising~

    I would love chu if you do this request for me~
    Here's what Mexico's like: http://chaos-dark-lord.deviantart.com/gallery/27293224#/d41vzkb

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Country(s): Romano and Italy
    The Pairing(s): Romano x reader x Italy
    Certain Time Period:Modern day
    Lemon: yes
    Mood: Smutty and Anger

    I would also suggest a trade my contact info is here: Chibi_gohan@live

    ReplyDelete
  15. The Country(s): China
    The Pairing(s): China X Reader
    Certain Time Period: Modernday
    Drabble: [Yes]
    Ficlet: [Yes]
    Lemon: [Yes]
    Mood: Happy / Smut

    ReplyDelete
  16. The Country(s): Belarus and Liechtenstein
    The Pairing(s): Belarus x Female!reader x Liechtenstein
    Certain Time Period: Modern Day
    Drabble: No
    Ficlet: No
    Lemon: Yes
    Mood: Smutty and Sweet

    ReplyDelete
  17. The Country(s): Spain~
    The Pairing(s): Reader x Spain
    Certain Time Period: Modern Day
    Drabble: nah
    Ficlet: nah
    Lemon: yes please!
    Mood: Hurt/Comfort, forgivness/I'm Sorry/ Makeup sex ^^ ( I dunno what to refer to it as lol ^^)
    Thanks :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. The Country(s): Liechtenstein & Switzerland
    The Pairing(s): Liechtenstein X Fem! Reader X Switzerland
    Certain Time Period: not long after WW2
    Drabble: no
    Ficlet: no
    Lemon: yes/ja
    Mood: broken/despair, comforting,

    ReplyDelete
  19. ^^' Hi.
    The Country(s): Prussia
    The Pairing(s): Fem!Reader x Prussia
    Certain Time Period: Modern day
    Drabble: No
    Ficlet: No
    Lemon: Yes,Please >.>
    Mood: smutty

    ReplyDelete
  20. Country: Ukraine
    Pairing: Fem!Reader x Ukraine
    Time period: Modern day
    Drabble: No
    Ficlet: No
    Lemon: Yes
    Mood: Rough and smutty

    ReplyDelete
  21. The Country(s): France and England
    The Pairing(s): France x Reader x England
    Certain Time Period: Modern day
    Drabble: No
    Ficlet: No
    Lemon: Yes
    Mood: Smutty

    ReplyDelete
  22. Country : Espana xD Spain
    Pairing : Spain x Haiti (OC)
    Time Period : Pirate days (Haiti is a fem!Pirate)
    Drabble : Non
    Ficlet: Non
    Lemon : Oui!
    Mood : love, fighting, smutty. Lol thank youz!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Country: Spain and prussia
    Pairing: spain x reader x prussia
    Time: bit after WWII
    Drabble: no
    Ficlet: no
    Lemon: yes~
    mood: sexy, passionate, innocent girl, smut, seduced, unwilling at first
    If you dont mind i would love a continuation of this(just without france): quizilla.teennick.com/stories/23336375/bad-touch-trio-saturday-night-fever-5-hetalia-one-shot
    >/////< i understand if you cant/wont :/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Country: Switzerland
    Paring: SwitzerlandxReader
    Time: Modern Day
    Lemon: si~ x3
    Mood: She said he needed stress relief., snapped guy, willing girl

    These are really good x3 and I'm starting new so I would love to write one for you!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hey I don't know if you are still taking these but I will just leave the request here' for you.
    Country: Romano
    Paring: Romanoxreader
    Time: modern day
    Type: lemon
    Mood: smutty and detailed.

    If you want me to make you one or let me know when it is ready you can email me at las.chicas4545@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I hope you are still doing these......

    Country: Prussia
    Pairing: PrussiaxReader
    Time: modern day
    Type: LEMONLEMONLEMON!!! :3333
    Mood: Smutty and VERY detailed...
    Thank you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  27. Another lemon with canada x reader smutsmutandmoresmut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mattie-kun here i cum!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Pretty Please!
    Country:Russia
    paring:Russia X Reader
    Time:Any
    Type: Lemon.
    Mood: Kinky, Bondage and rape.

    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I thank you dearly for this ^.^
    Country(ies): Japan and China
    Pairing: Japan x Reader x China
    Time: Up to you
    Type: Lemon
    Mood: kinky, bondage and innocent reader.

    Thanks again c:

    ReplyDelete